MortarHalt™ is engineered with a distinctive profile to break up and suspend mortar and debris droppings at two levels, allowing water to flow to the weep holes. MortarHalt is a specifically manufactured material of textured, non-woven design using 100% recycled polyester fibers and water based resins (70% overall recycled content). The open material offers unmatched strength, preventing product collapse yet assuring ventilation and moisture drainage of the wall cavity.
MortarHalt™ products are offered for .5″, 1″, and 2″ wall cavity applications.
- MortarHalt – .50
- MortarHalt – 1.0
- MortarHalt – 2.0
MortarHalt™ product features include:
- Distinctive profile construction breaks up and suspends mortar droppings and other debris at two levels preventing mortar damming, keeping weep holes open
- Durable material properties help prevent product collapse thus assuring maximum mortar dropping suspension
- Open material design permits unrestricted passage of moisture through the open material design allowing moisture to rapidly exit the wall
- Promotes positive airflow ventilation accelerating the drying process of the interior wall cavity
- Fast and simple installation. Ease of transport, handling, and cutting. Manageable material compression allowing for use in on-site cavity variance
- MortarHalt™ materials are available as MortarCapture™, a full roll product of varying thicknesses and heights providing a continuous full wall drainage plane.
For information on product data & packaging, details & renderings, and for all product downloads see the below links.